Thursday, October 22, 2009

So I thought my blog would be ...

I wondered if it would help those interested in this contest to see what the catalog for the Childcare Education Institute courses would look here at my blog.

Yes, I know I mentioned earlier that if one clicks on a title of a course in their online catalog they can see descriptions of what these courses are about. But I thought, I can just make a document on all this cut and pasting the titles and descriptions all together in one document so that one could have them all at one glance and be amazed by all the options out there for one to learn about in Early Childhood Education. Then they would be excited to enter this simple contest, and get this awesome free deal in nanny related training.

Well, the document I created is 22 pages long. No one will read a blog that long. I'm not sure if there is room for me to post something so big.

It was fun creating the document and being reminded of all the great courses I've taken and the things I've learned.

I hope at least this blog excites you about the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment